This Year’s SWANA NJ Chapter Annual Meeting will be Virtual!
SWANA NJ Chapter members can join the meeting, via Zoom, on Friday, October 30, 2020. The meeting will start at 10 a.m.
The Annual Meeting will be comprised of important topics relating to the solid waste industry, election of next year’s officers, open discussion and more. Meeting attendees will have the ability to “Raise their Hand” and post a question in the Q&A section of the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the webinar on the day of the Annual Meeting:
- President’s Welcome to Attendees (Brian Henning)
- SWANA Executive Director & CEO State of the Association (David Biderman)
- Treasurer’s Report (Marcus Scrimgeour)
- Election of Executive Committee and Board of Directors (David Specca)
- SWANA NJ Chapter in our “new reality”: virtual events, virtual training, advocacy, & networking (Gary Conover & Full Board)
- Update and early Impacts of S232 Environmental Justice law (Michael Trupin)
- NJ State Bag Ban (Open Discussion)
- The State of RC in this time of stressed municipal budgets. (Full Board) – Debra Darby on Organic Recycling
- SWANA PFAS Wiki (Arie Kremen)
- Safety Summary for the Year (Arie Kremen)
- Open Q&A for members
SWANA NJ Members may find the SWANA NJ Chapter Board of Directors ballot by clicking here. The ballot must be submitted by Wednesday, October 28.